Friday, January 6, 2012

Weekend Recommendations!!!

Thought I start doing these from here, maybe get a little more in-depth with what I recommend. Actually this week was a little hard for me. I couldn't think of a theme. God bless The Child. (For those of you who don't know, The Child is my 14-years-old daughter.) She recommended Musicals as the theme. She even gave me one to recommend; Newsies. It is one of the only musicals that Disney produced that didn't make any money. Enjoy!
I, on the other hand, would like to recommend Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. Not your typical musical, instead of breaking into song during a scene, they break into fights. Video Game-style fighting to be exact. Don't get me wrong, there is some great music in the film, they just don't spontaneously burst into song.
Newsies and Scott Pilgrim vs. The World; Go, watch, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment